Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Introduction

Good morning and salutations NFL Fans

My name is BK and I will be (one of the) NFL analysts you hopefully read and collaborate with throughout the football season. I am writing these blogs to hopefully show off my knowledge and receive intense, if not insulting, criticism willingly. So please, feel free to compliment and/or make fun of me in almost everything I say. With that being said, I really use these blogs as a place for intelligent debate. Therefore, feel free in make fun of me only if you're someone who is not an ignoramus or just an upset fan who is tired of having their team made fun of (IE Browns Fans). I will caution all readers that my language and analyses can sometimes be demeaning and/or offensive.

With that being said, I would like to give a brief autobiography in the form of questions I am sure people will ask eventually.

Why are you called the Juris Doctor?
Well, I am currently a law school student. And when you graduate from law school you receive a "Juris Doctorate." Thus, I'm doing a clever play on words here. So if my analyses seem to be analytical, fact based, or legalistic, you don't need to send me a condescending email relating to my writing style. I am also studying every aspect of sports law and attend one of, if not, the top sports law programs in the nation. Maybe these analyses will reach a major sports organization or sports association and I will obtain a job!...or maybe it won't. I'm guessing not.

Do you have any favorite teams?
Yes. I am, without a doubt, a diehard New Orleans Saints fan. I will not argue with anyone if they believe I am being bias towards the Saints or if I exaggerate the failures of the Falcons. However, I am going to try to be as objective as possible.

Do you have any experience in football?
The majority of my experience has come after quitting playing (except for those rare pickup games). I have heavily involved myself in learning everything about football from scouting to schemes, players to coaches to front office to ownership and so on. Unfortunately, my physical stature would prevent me from playing any professional football, so I'm dedicating a piece of my life to analyzing it.

That's all I'm going to list for now. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post all over these blogs. When I'm not studying, I'll be sure to answer as much as I can.

See ya later NFL fanatics.


No comments:

Post a Comment